In just 3 months, DealerXT got over $3MILLION in
SBA Funds for its member dealerships
Look at what DealerXT has done for dealers since March 17, 2020, the start of the Stay-at-Home Orders:
- We gave DXT members FREE Application Assistance for the SBA Disaster Relief Funds
- Made and sent out a FREE COVID-19 Consumer Certification Form to protect dealers from future COVID-related lawsuits
- Had phone calls with Governor Newsom’s Office, convincing him that dealers must be able to stay open if they want during the orders
- Sent out daily newsletters to keep dealers up-to-date on new developments.
- Got over 500 dealers to sign a petition demanding California declare auto sales as Essential.
- Provided County-by-County updates on re-opening status.
- Explained how Online Sales & Remote Deliveries work in California
- Distributed the FREE COVID-19 Protection Resources Package (“CPR Package”)
- Started DealerChats: One-on-One Video Series for the Dealer Community.
$3,150,000 for Dealers and We’re Still Going!
Good news! The SBA Disaster Relief Loans online portal just re-opened so we can apply for you immediately. Our understanding is that even if you have received PPP money, you can still be eligible for the Disaster Relief Loans.
Members Apply Now for No Add’l Charge!
Not a member yet? No problem! Contact us for a special introductory offer!
DealerXT is not a law firm or lawyer referral service and cannot provide any advice or opinion about your legal rights. The information found on DealerXT.com is intended for general informational purposes only and should be used only as a starting point for addressing your legal issues. The information is not the provision of legal services, and accessing such information, or corresponding with or asking questions, or otherwise using the Services, does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and DealerXT, or you and any lawyer. It is not a substitute for an in-person or telephonic consultation with a lawyer licensed to practice in your jurisdiction about your specific legal issue, and you should not rely on such Legal Information. You understand that questions and answers or other postings to the Services are not confidential and are not subject to attorney-client privilege. © 2020